Monday, March 9, 2009

Design of Electrical Services in a multi-storied Building:

It’s the design of a 5 storied building with the initial plan, Fittings & Fixtures Diagram, Conduit Layout, Switch Board Diagram, and Distribution Board Diagram with necessary Legends. The design was done in AutoCad and was submitted as an individual project for the course Electrical Services Design.


Fig: Original Plan


Fig: Fittings & Fixtures Diagram


Fig: Conduit Layout


Fig: Switch Board Diagram


Fig: Distribution Board Diagram


Fig: Legends



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI! I have read this post. collection of post is a nice one ...
electrical services toowoomba

Anonymous said...

Good information about
electrical services toowoomba.Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Very nice post, thanks for sharing the information. Keep up the good work.

electrician saugus ma

Anonymous said...

Most help full things for life and now a days every thing is suitable online to get help.
Electrician Toowoomba

Unknown said...

Any one can easily adopt everything from this post. I love all that post related to electric.
electrician toowoomba

Unknown said...

As I was browsing your blog, I learned a new stuff and everything about Electrical Services. To be honest with you I've been looking for this stunning one for a week ago now. And I thank you for this. I really had a great time reading it, I was also planning for my first small business and I definitely apply these ideas of you. Thank you!